Friday, March 29, 2013

Worth the Hype? L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof Mascara


I know this mascara is many people's holy grail and much hyped about. I bought it thinking that I would love it. However, it really disappointed me. It's just my thought on the product. Not trying to step on anyone's toes.
I actually really like the look it gives. It really volumizes the lashes without clumping. However, the staying power sucks. 2 hours after application it already smudged all over my under eye area. It also transfer onto the eyelids really easily. And this is a waterproof mascara?! I've heard some people say that you need to let it dry out a little bit. I took the mascara wound out and let it dry for 1 minute and it still transferred.


I don't know if it's just the waterproof version not working or the same applies to the original version. I really want to like this product because it does make my lashes look really pretty. If there's anything I should have done, please let me know! I'm hoarding it for now but if there's no other way to use this then I'll get rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment