Monday, March 25, 2013

Ouch! Burned Lip!


I accidentally burned my lip while eating. The skin came off immediately and I freaked out! I thought it was the worst burn ever and at the time it really was because it really hurt! But actually it got better pretty fast.
Right after the burn I put ice on it for as long as I could, and then I put Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick on it because the vitamin E would help it heal. The first day hurts the most, the second day was much better, and it stopped hurting the third day.
Now I just have some dead skin on the lip that I'm waiting for to come off by itself.
I will be more careful when I eat really hot (in temperature) food from now on...
P.S. For the makeup junkies out there, wait for 3 days until you can put lip colors (lipsticks, lip glosses, etc.) on!

Some random pictures from the weekend...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment