Monday, March 18, 2013

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter


image
First, about the scent. I have to admit that I bought this body butter because of the scent. The scent is pretty strong but it smells so good to the point I thought I would still love it even if the formula sucked. It stays on all day. It fades throughout the day but if you put this on in the morning or even before bed, I would not recommend using perfume if you don’t want the scents to mix together or crash with each other.
The consistency is similar to most body butter. It’s thicker than lotions. It reminds me of the consistency of The Body Shop body butters but I think The Body Shop’s are a little thicker.
It’s moisturizing and it’s absorbed quickly. In my opinion, it’s not moisturizing enough to be a winter body butter if you have dry skin. However, it’s a very good summer body butter because it doesn’t linger on your skin.
I really like this product. The scent does win a lot of my love. But regardless the scent, I would still recommend it as a summer body moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment