Saturday, March 16, 2013

Worth the Hype? EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm


image
People were all over these funny little lip balms the past year or so. I also grabbed a couple.
I used to have the honeydew one but my dog ate it. I only have this summer fruit one and he’s been going after it as well!
I love the scent and how it taste really natural. Some flavors contain pretty natural ingredients according to EWG’s ratings.
My main complaint is that they are not moisturizing at all. I have to really rub it in my lips and go over so many times to make it feels at least a bit moisturizing. I have to reapply really frequently. If I put this on before bed, my lips will feel dry the next morning.
Also the moisture doesn’t stay in your lips. If you stop using it your lips will be just as dry as before you start using it. My point is if you have chapped lips or dry lips, it doesn’t repair them or replenish moisture to them.
Is is worth the hype? In my opinion, no. The product itself isn’t any extraordinary. To be honest, you might be better off using just normal chapsticks. Also the packaging, even though interesting and cute, takes up a lot of space in the makeup bag. I would not recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment