Friday, March 22, 2013

Today's Makeup








I've had this MAC Cremeblend Blush in Posey for a while but I'd been afraid to use it because it's very pigmented. I just recently found out how to use it. It doesn't matter what I use to apply it, fingers or brushes, I just have to dab it on the back of my hand first to take off the excess before I put it on my cheeks.

I recently got MAC Lipstick in See Sheer and I love it. It's a coral with a hint of pink. It's a luster finish, which feels really nice on the lips and really easy to wear because it's semi-sheer.



Product used:
  • MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation in NC20
  • MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
  • MAC Cremeblend Blush in Posey
  • Bare Minerals Ready Touch Up Veil in Translucent
  • Bare Minerals Ready Luminizer in The Love Affair
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer
  • L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer in Light
  • NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
  • MAC Paint Pot in Rubenesque
  • Inglot Eyeshadows in #360 (crease) and #378 (liner)
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in Nude
  • YSL Shocking Mascara
  • MAC Lipstick in See Sheer

No comments:

Post a Comment