Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Steal the Deal: Soap and Glory The Best Things in Life Are Three Set


Soap & Glory The Best Things in Life Are Three Set $25
Available in Sephora stores (currently sold out on sephora.com)
I got this set because I was looking for the travel size hand cream and the body butter. And then I saw this set and I thought it was such a good deal. The travel size hand cream is $5 and the body cream is $20. So you’re essentially getting the travel size shower gel for free.
I wouldn’t recommend it if the products weren’t good. I haven’t tried the shower gel but I’m so in love with the hand cream and body butter. They are hydrating and they smell so good. I’m 150% in love with the scent. The scent of the body butter stays on and makes my bed smell really good.
If you’re interested in the body butter, I highly recommend getting this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment