Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Empties #1


image

  • Utterly Smooth Body Lotion (Unscented): See this post for more detail. I would definitely repurchase in the future.
  • Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara in Blackest Black: See this post for more detail. It’s my favorite drugstore mascara! Would repurchase
  • Boscia Balancing Facial Toner: See this post for more detail. My favorite toner so far. Would repurchase.
  • Clinique All About Eyes Rich: See this post for more detail. I love it but I’m also open to trying other eye creams. Probably wouldn’t repurchase for a while.
  • Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream: See this post for more detail. Already repurchased!
  • The Body Shop Body Lotion in Vineyard Peach: The scent is nice but it smells a little “plasticky.” The lotion is pretty thin. It’s a little sticky at first but it absorbs pretty quickly. I used it up pretty fast (less than a month). I don’t love it but I don’t hate it.
image
  • NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard (Sample): I was really excited when this came out. I already have the stick concealer and it’s the perfect match to my complexion so I was excited to try the liquid one. I like the coverage. It doesn’t blend as fast as the stick one does but it’s still pretty blendable. I like this concealer and I would definitely purchase it.
  • MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer in NC 30 (Sample): It took me so long to finish this sample. You only need a tiny bit to cover blemishes. I can definitely see why people hate the packaging. It really would pump out too much. This shade is not the perfect match. It’s a little too dark and turns a little orange. I don’t know if it oxidizes. I would purchase it if there’s a perfect shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment