Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Soap & Glory Hand Food


image
This is the best smelling hand cream in my opinion. If there’s a perfume of this scent, I would probably wear just that for the rest of my life.
This hand cream, however, is the least moisturizing of all the hand cream I’ve used. I would not reach for it when my hands are extremely dry.
The good thing about this hand cream is that is absorbs really quickly. The hands don’t feel sticky or wet whatsoever. The scent stays on for quite long.
It’s a good hand cream to use after washing hands to replenish some moisture stripped away by the soap. But it’s not a cure to already dry hands.
Overall, it’s not a bad hand cream. The formula itself doesn’t impress me that much. I have to admit
the scent makes up a lot for the formula. And just for that, I’m willing to repurchase it. I know, I’m a sucker for scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment