Sunday, March 24, 2013

Old Favorite: Maybelline the Falsies Mascara




After I used up Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara, I decided to go back to my old favorite the Falsies. Nothing wrong with Mega Plush. I just happened to have the Falsies.

I have to say that this’d old favorite might no longer hold the spot in my heart. I remember loving it when it first came out. I loved how volumizing and lengthening it was. It’s still just as volumizing and lengthening and I like that about this mascara. Then what is the problem?

It transfers into my lids just a few hours after applied. I even got the waterproof version. I absolutely cannot stand it when mascara transfer into the lids. It’s just as annoying as eyeshadow creasing. It even looks like eyeshadow creasing.

Surprisingly, the Mega Plush didn’t do that. Not even the non-waterproof version.
It kind of makes me sad that the Falsies has become a past favorite. But at least favorite mascara position is replaced with Mega Plush. I’m not so upset after all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment