Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Worth the Hype? Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil


image

The shade I have is black. I got this sample size in one of the myglam bags last year.
It’s very creamy and easy to apply. It’s also very pigmented.
I’ve only used it 3 times in a year. Every time I’m very happy with this product until this happens…
image
Yes. Creasing. Every time. (picture taken 5 hours later) Even when I use my holy grail NARS Smudge Proof eyeshadow primer.
I don’t see the hype that it stays on all day. I guess it works for most eyes. But if you have hooded eyes that fold over, this is definitely NOT for you. I can see why people with certain eye shapes love it. Creasing is the only problem for me. If it didn’t crease, I would have LOVED it because I love how it applies and how pigmented it is.
The staying power is definitely not great. It stays on for many people because their eye shapes don’t allow it to transfer.
Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Eyeliners have very good staying power. They don’t crease on me. When you use a new one it is super creamy. But after a few uses it gets dry and harder to apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment