Monday, February 4, 2013

L’Oreal Magic Smooth Souffle


image

image
It looks like a cream but it’s less moisturizing than cream. It’s like tinted dense hair mousse with less moisture if that makes sense… It’s a cream to powder foundation.
image
1. My naked face only with eye makeup. 2. With one layer. 3. With two layers. 4. Finished up with bronzer, blush, and highlight.
I would say it’s a light (one layer) to medium (two layers) coverage. I didn’t over the blemishes with concealer. When it’s buffed out it’s quite powdery, but adhere to the skin better than powder foundations because there is some moisture in the mousse. But it is definitely not moisturizing by any means. It was caught in the little dry patches that could normally be smoothed out with a liquid foundation.
The staying power is not very good. I didn’t set it with a powder because it was already a power finish. But I finished it up with a setting spray, as I always do with other foundations. The foundation started to wear off around 3-4 hours. My blemishes were more visible. However, it wore off quite nicely. I didn’t get patches of foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment