Friday, February 22, 2013

L’Occitane Angelica Face Toner


L’Occitane Angelica Face Toner is an alcohol free toner that contains angelica essential oil, which moisturizes the skin.
It’s a bottle with screw on cap. I put it in a spray bottle because I prefer misting.
I appreciate the fact that it doesn’t contain alcohol. However, it is very fragranted. The fragrance is very strong and it is not easy to get used to. I thought I could get used to it but I’ve been using it for a few weeks and I still have to hold my breath when I spray it. However, once it’s absorbed into the skin, you can’t smell it anymore.
I still prefer my Boscia toner over this. I had absolutely no problem with that one. Even though I haven’t experienced any immediate breakout from this L’Occitane toner and I don’t believe any of my breakouts were directly caused by it, I do think the fragrance is making my skin a little intolerant and sensitive. I’ve been getting breakouts more easily.
Another thing about this product is that it tastes terrible. I know it sounds weird but it’s inevitable. If you spray this on, some of it will get on your lips. If you lick your lips or smear on some lip balm, you’ll taste it and it’s very bitter.
Overall, I don’t think it’s a terrible product. It does what it claims, which is moisturizing. However, I still prefer my Boscia toner because it’s much more gentle and natural to the skin and it works just as well in terms of moisturizing.
Bottom line: I would try to use it up, but I would not repurchase this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment