Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall 2013 Makeup Trend Series | Trend #1: No Blush

As we're entering the fall season, I want to do a Fall 2013 Makeup Trend Series to tell you about some of the makeup looks that appeared a lot on the Fall RTW runway. I will also apply these trend on myself to show you how I do it and what products I use. Let's get crackin' with Trend 1!

Trend #1: No Blush
On the runways, the base makeup has been really simple and clean. There's not much cheek products going on.

Atelier Versace                                                                                 Bottega Veneta
Diane von Furstenberg                                                                 3.1 Phillip Lim
(source: style.com)

It's really easy to look flat if you're not wearing cheek products. Either use a more dewy foundation or set it with a satin finish powder. I'm not blessed with strong facial structure so I use a really fine highlighting powder and a light contouring powder to give me some cheekbones.

Face
     Kanebo Freshel BB Moist Lift Cream in Medium Beige
     MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
Cheeks
     Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Candlelight
     Sonia Kashuk Undetectable Cream Bronzer in Rich Bronze
Lips
     MAC Lipstick in Ruby Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment