Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tip: Smooth Makeup Over Milia

Milia are the tiny bumps under the eyes. They can pop up when we're using very rich eye cream under the eyes. They are the dead cells trapped under the skin. They can be diminished by gentle exfoliating, which I will explain more in depth in another post.

Milia can be annoying when concealing undereye dark circles because the products can get stuck and accentuate the bumps, especially when you set the concealer with a powder.

Here a quick trick using a cotton swap (aka Q-tip). Just smooth over the bumps by swiping the cotton swap over the milia after you've finished putting makeup on the undereye area. The cotton swap will take off the excess product caught on the milia and even out the makeup.

Excuse the mascara mistake on the nose!

I've tried using my fingers, brushes, and sponges and I found cotton swaps are the only one that does the job.

I hope this tip is helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment