Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My Beauty Diary Masks


I’ve noticed my skin getting very dry and flaky so I decided to go for an intense hydration!

image
PMD (Personal Micro-Dermabrasion), My Beauty Diary Mask in Japanese Cherry Blossom
image
After using PMD: This is 2 weeks worth of dead skin!
image
I didn’t want to scare anyone so only half of the face is shown…
I put the mask on and saved the packaging because there’s a lot of serum left in it.
I got these masks in Taiwan. They are available in many drugstores there. They are also available on Amazon. There are many different kinds for different skin conditions and needs. They are also very affordable compared to many Western sheet masks.
The sheets smell very good so I’m pretty sure there is fragrance. However, it doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
The right time to take off the mask is actually when you feel the mask is almost dry but not completely. It should not cling to your skin.
Then I put on the serum left in the packaging.
image
I don’t put any other skin care product on because I want to let the skin absorb the serum completely. Plus the serum is moisturizing enough.
These masks are very moisturizing and almost aroma-therapeutic! There are so many choices and they are affordable. I highly recommend them!

No comments:

Post a Comment