Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January Random Favorites


image

Ralph Lauren Candle in Crisp Morning
I’m terrible at describing scent so I’m not gonna try to confuse you! I got this at Marshall’s. It might still be available. I like a lot of fruity scents and some floral scents. I think it’s a good mixture of both, more fruity than floral. It’s also available at some online retail sites.
image
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
I watched the movie and decided to read the book. The movie is good and the book has a lot more details than the movie. It’s the first one in the trilogy. I’m not sure if I would read the next one because this book is quite dark. I probably won’t read it again but it’s such a good story and I really enjoyed it. I recommend doing a little research on the author before you get this book because the topics he writes about might be sensitive to some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment