Thursday, September 5, 2013

Today's Makeup: Clubbing in MAC Club

MAC Club is a really pretty warm brown with green shimmer. It looks beautiful in the pan but when swatched or applied it doesn't look all that special because of its poor pigmentation. The green shimmer just doesn't really transfer well onto the crease. I will try applying it wet next time, hoping it will be more pigmented that way.
I find Club a little too warm/red for me so I added a little bit of Fig 1 to neutralize it. I have Woodwinked on the lids. It's very shimmery and helps open up the eyes. I also put it on bottom lash lines.
I cut 1/3 of Ardell Whispies and applied it at the outer ends of my eyes, and finished off with Bobbi Brown Gel Liner and MAC Eyeshadow in Brun on my brows.
On my cheeks, I contoured with NARS Laguna, a really light bronzer for my complexion, and added some warmth with an apricot blush. Can't leave the house without a highlighter for a night-out; I'm using MAC MSF Soft & Gentle. I finished the look with a neutral lipstick. 

Product used

No comments:

Post a Comment