Saturday, April 13, 2013

Today's Makeup: Minimal Neutral + Tiny Pop of Color

I normally don't wear anything other than neutral on my eyes but I've been trying to add some color on my eyes to enhance the color of my eyes, which is really dark brown.

Purple, blue and green are contrasting to brown so they make brown stand out. I can't say that they make my eye color pop because it's so dark that it's almost black. But it's just fun to add a tiny bit of color to my same old neutral routines :D


Today I used a dark green frosty eyeliner on the top lash lines. I like that even though there's color, the look is still natural. The color isn't really obvious because of my hooded eyes, but I actually like that.


Product Used:
  • Kanebo Freshel Moist Lift BB Cream
  • L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer in Light
  • MAC Prolong Concealer in NC 20
  • Bare Minerals Touch Up Veil in Translucent
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
  • Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy
  • MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
  • Sephora Nano Eyeliner in Silver Green
  • Lancome High Definition Mascara in Black
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mauve It Over (Matte) 


Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy | Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mauve It Over | Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze | Sephora Nano Eyeliner in Silver Green

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Tipsy | Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

No comments:

Post a Comment