Monday, April 1, 2013

Maybelline Color Show Nail Polish

260 Paint the Town, 270 Dressed to Kill

Paint the Town is a vibrant red and Dressed to Kill is a dark bloody red. I love both colors. Dressed to Kill is very dark. Sometimes it can look black and sometimes dark red.


The formula of these polishes are amazing. They apply very smoothly. The consistency can look a little watery but it usually only take me 2 coats to get an opaque color. They also dry fairly quickly. I've experienced some polishes that just never dry. But these polishes are definitely not like those.
Once it dries, the finish isn't as glossy. I would add a top coat if you like the very glossy look.
I actually like these nail polishes better than the other more pricey ones (Essie, OPI, Nails Inc.) and they are only $4. I will definitely explore into more colors.
I highly recommend these nail polishes. If you've been frustrated with crappy polishes, try these!

No comments:

Post a Comment