Monday, November 4, 2013

Most Loved 5 of October 2013


Nude ProGenius Treatment Oil & Cellular Renewal Moisturiser
I got these 2 products in a deluxe sample set. My skin has improved so much after using them. I use the set at night. I use the oil first and put the cream on top. My breakouts and irritation have calmed down and my skin has become super soft and smooth. They're very pricey products but they're worth every penny!

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
This little wonder has been hyped about for a long time. I just recently got mine from HauteLook. It's so worth the hype. I pop it on my acne spots at night and when I wake up they're not as red, bumpy, or irritated anymore. It's a miracle!

Korres Lip Butter in Pomegranate
I can't wear a lot of makeup at work so my beloved lipsticks are obviously out of the picture. I've been loving this lip butter because it gives nice pigmentation and hydration. I love that it's not as thick and sticky as a lip gloss, not as opaque as a lipstick, and not as sheer as a lip balm. It does dry out in 2-3 hours but it leaves a natural stain on the lips. It's very fool proof so I don't mind reapplying. You can also use the product left on the finger tip as a natural blush.

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Natural Beauty
I've been wearing this blush almost every time I wear makeup for the past month. It's seriously a gorgeous blush. It mimic the natural blush perfectly and give your face a lit-from-within glow just with the beautiful color. The longevity is awesome. It truly lasts all day until you take it off. See my review for more details and pictures.

Tarte Natural Beauty | Korres Pomegranate

October was a good month. I discovered some of my holy grail products that have made a big impact on my skin and my makeup. Definitely try some of these products out if you haven't and I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment