Saturday, April 20, 2013

Today's Makeup: Brown + Purple


I just recently bought Clinique's Even Better Compact Foundation. It's a really lovely foundation but the shade Alabaster is too pink for my yellow skin tone, even though they claim it's neutral/ yellow tone. I'll be exchanging it for the shade Linen and I'll let you know how it matches! I'm NC20 in MAC.


I used Lancome Eyeshadow in Spontaneous, which is cranberry purple, on the lids and a little bit on the bottom lash lines. And Inglot Eyeshadow in 402 (shimmery taupe) on the crease.
I really like the look but next time I would intensify the purple color and use a matte taupe instead. I think the shimmery taupe is a little too frosty and outweighs the purple.
The Lancome palette is not available at Sephora or department stores. But you can find it on eBay.

 Products listed below, except Clinique foundation and Rimmel mascara.

Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle | Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl in Black | e.l.f. Coutouring Blush & Bronzer (just the bronzer) | NYX Blush in Mocha | Inglot Eyeshadow in 402 | Lancome Eyeshadow in Spontaneous

e.l.f. Coutouring Blush & Bronzer (just the bronzer) | NYX Blush in Mocha | Inglot Eyeshadow in 402 | Lancome Eyeshadow in Spontaneous

Product Used:

  • Tarte Clean Slate Poreless Primer
  • Clinique Even Better Compact in Alabaster
  • L'Oreal Magic Lumi Concealer in Light
  • Bare Mineral Touch Up Veil in Translucent
  • e.l.f. Contouring Blush & Bronzer (only used bronzer.)
  • NYX Blush in Mocha
  • Nars Pro-Prime Eyeshadow Primer
  • Lancome Colour Focus Palette in Ombres (only used Spontaneous)
  • Inglot Eyeshadow in 402
  • Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl in Black
  • Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

No comments:

Post a Comment